ANKARA, June 8 (Xinhua) -- Turkey's opposition Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) leader Devlet Bahceli on Saturday called for early elections in the country to overcome the current deadlock. Bahceli said during a MHP meeting that the reason behind the

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Inauguration address Vice President Johnson, Mr. Speaker, Mr. Chief Justice, President Eisenhower, Vice President Nixon, President Truman, reverend clergy, fellow citizens, we observe today not a victory of party, but a celebration of freedom -- symb

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

India is traditionally a tea-drinking country. But it is now acquiring a taste for coffee, prompting global coffee chains to eye the huge market. And local entrepreneurs are also hoping to cash in on the countrys tea-drinking habits by opening new ou

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese government will raise its subsidies for rural residents' medical insurance in 2013, Minister of Health Chen Zhu announced on Monday. Under the new rural cooperative medical program, the annual government subsid

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Don't believe in love Dido i wanna go to bed with arms around me but wake up on my own pretend that i'm still sleeping til' you go home oh i can't look at you this morning i should probably have a sign that says 'leave right now or quicker' you've

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Tokyo has condemned North Koreas latest missile test as an unforgivable, reckless act after the weapon crashed 250km short of the Japanese coast. 东京方面谴责朝鲜最近的导弹试射是不可原谅的、鲁莽的行为,此前朝方的导弹落

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It is the first time China has revealed a specific timetable for the country's football industry development. Published by the country's top economic planner on Monday, the plan will be carried out in three stages, aiming to make China a first-class

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SHANGHAI, June 20 (Xinhua) -- China will speed up the development of TD-LTE, the nation's fourth-generation (4G) telecommunications technology, during the next two years, an official with the country's top economic planning agency said Wednesday. Chi

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Country 国家 How many countries are there in the world? 世界上有多少个国家呢? There are 195 different countries in the world. 世界上有195个不同的国家。 37 countries are in Asia and 53 countries are in Africa. 37个国家在亚洲

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

1. Be slow to hire and quick to fire. 招人要慎重,炒人要迅速。 2. Create the best environment you can for your team. 为你的团队创造最好的工作环境。 3. Companies aren't just about profits. 开公司不仅仅是为了钱。 4

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A special exhibition displaying the portraits of lost children was held in Beijing to raise awareness of the tens of thousands of missing children across China. Li Dong has the details. Portrait artist Li Yueling spent a year on these works in the ai

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

生活中很多话题是不管什么年龄段的人都会用到的,其中很多结构很简单,但是人们经常忘记使用,今天我们就来看看关于年龄我们可以使用哪些日常英语口语结构吧。 关于年龄问题的初级会

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Apply for a patent 专利申请 Mr. Li.I want to apply for a patent in your country, but I don't know about China's Patent Law. 李先生,我想在中国申请专利,但我对中国的专利法不太了解。 Would you please tell me the essentia

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

Scottish independence 苏格兰独立 UK RIP? 大英联合帝国要完了? Ditching the union would be a mistake for Scotland and a tragedy for the country it leaves behind 苏格兰独立对苏格兰来说会是一个错误。对被其抛弃的英国

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Japan is a small country located in east Asia. The population is around 130,000,000 people. The total world population is 6,800,000,000 , which means that roughly 2 in every 100 people are Japanese. Japan's land area measures 378,000 square kilometer

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Listen to the statements and check the proper question sentences. 1.I'm Chinese. 2.I live with my parents and a younger brother. 3.23rd June 1975. 4.No. l'm a carpenter. 5.Apple pie is my favorite. 英语听力练习题 Listen to the statements and c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

CARACAS, July 15 (Xinhua) -- The Venezuelan government on Monday expanded its army-led Safe Homeland Plan to four more states. Interior and Justice Minister Miguel Rodriguez launched the security plan simultaneously to the states of Nueva Esparta and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Jan. 18 (Xinhua) -- U.S. State Department spokesman Philip Crowley said on Tuesday that his country is evacuating(疏散,撤出) some of its citizens from Tunisia, which is undergoing a major political change. Crowley said that State

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

TEHRAN, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- Hassan Rouhani was sworn in as Iran' s new president on Sunday amid hopes that he will bring changes to the country's social and economic sectors as well as its foreign relations. Attended by Judiciary Chief Ayatollah Sadeq

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

保护环境,不要空气污染英语对话 我国最大的坏境问题便是空气污染和水资源污染严重,导致各种疾病发病率怎家。环境问题是一个全球性问题,世界携手对地球负责,才能共同解决。保护地

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语